We encounter situations every day in which we may be facing the possibility of making a choice that would lead to sin. This sin game helps students think at a deeper level about real life situations dealing with sin. Players have to quickly determine if certain actions written on game cards are sins.
This game is a perfect part of the 3rd Grade lesson on Reconciliation. As children play, encourage them to think about how they need to choices that will keep them away from sin. Good choices help them stay connected to God and other people in their life.
Sin Game Supplies
Make one set for 4 students. Keep all set pieces together in one gallon size ziploc bag.
- Game board and the 40 game cards printed on card stock
- I die
- 4 game markers (different colored gem stones work well)
- Divide the class into groups of 3 to 4.
- Give each group a Ziploc bag containing the game board, game cards, dice, and game markers.
- Take turns rolling the die and drawing a card.
- If the card drawn is not a sin, move the number of dots on the die.
- First player to reach the end square or go past the end square wins.